A brilliant solution for the waste problem
WASTEBIN pullout Product Overview
Kesseböhmer’s WASTEBIN PULLOUT is designed for total convenience. With improved space utilization and a new “v” shaped rail to improve stabilization, the WASTEBIN PULLOUT is even more user-friendly. A sturdy frame keeps bins securely in place to help eliminate spills and messes. Every detail of the WASTEBIN PULLOUT has been optimized to maximize usable space, and the unique ClickFixx assembly makes installation a breeze! Choose a single bin for smaller spaces or double bins to separate trash and recyclables. Accessorize your WASTEBIN PULLOUT with our optional mechanical Push-to-Open kit so you can operate your unit hands-free!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Available in single or double bings
- Smooth action with soft-close
- Optional mechanical Push-to-Open kit
- Simple 4-way adjustment
- ClickFixx assembly and door templates make installation easy
- 100 lb. load rating
Technical information and installation instructions for the Wastebin Pullout.
- Choose a frame to fit your cabinet. Choose a single or double pullout, available in 3 colors.
- Order wastebins and lids. Choose from 2 sizes (36q or 52q) in 3 colors (champagne, white or gray).
- Accessorize your wastebin pullout with the Push-to-Open kit. See below for details.
- For double Wastebin Pullout, please order only one lid–to be used in front bin only.
- Wastebin Pullout Single Installation Instructions
- Wastebin Pullout Double Installation Instructions
- Wastebin Pullout Push-to-open Installation Instructions
- Wastebin Pullout Wide Door Bracket Installation Instructions
- Wastebin Pullout Single Adjustment Document
- Wastebin Pullout Double Adjustment Document
- Wastebin Pullout Runner Replacement
Wastebin Pullout with Push-to-Open Installation
Double Wastebin Pullout Installation
Wastebin Pullout Soft Close replacement
Push-to-Open Kit shown in silver
Push-to-Open Kit for Wastebin Pullout
Features and Benefits
- Mechanical operation–no need for electricity
- Simple installation
- Easy to retrofit with v-frame pullout
- Can be operated with or without door handles