Keep your pantry organized and accessible with two sets of shelves
TANDEM Pantry Product Overview
The TANDEM Pantry is a system with two sets of shelves to help keep your kitchen pantry organized and accessible. The intelligent pull-out technology draws the interior cabinet shelves automatically forward to provide an unobstructed view and easier access to items stored in the back. Shelves located on the door, supported by the cabinet floor, not the hinges, provide quick visibility of the items you use most. The gliding roller guide and SoftStopp technology make for a smooth open and soft-close, even with a full load of up to 185 pounds.
Technical information and installation instructions for the Tandem Pantry.
- Choose a frame set. Includes frame, runners, door brackets, and integrated soft closers.
- Order 1 set of rear shelves per frame. Each set contains 4 shelves.
- Order 1 set of door shelves per frame. Each set contains 4 shelves.
- Shelves should be positioned above or below door hinges
- The minimum internal height is 60”
- Frame can be mounted left or right
- Standard angle hinges recommended