Kesseböhmer USA, manufacturer of high quality kitchen storage solutions, is seeking Product Specialists for Dallas, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Kesseböhmer has been in business since 1954, sells hardware products in over 60 countries and has annual revenue of over €400 million. In the US, our focus is on kitchen cabinet interior storage solutions. The goal of this position is to build relationships with kitchen dealers and designers within the territory and educate them on the value that our products can bring to their kitchen designs. Qualified candidates will have prior experience in outside sales and/or product training. To be successful, previous kitchen design or interior design experience is a plus. This person must be highly motivated, a self-starter and possess an extroverted, optimistic and high energy personality.
- Maintain and expand database of qualified kitchen dealers within the geographic territory.
- Develop relationships with kitchen dealers in the territory through regular visits.
- Evaluate opportunities for product display in dealer showrooms.
- Oversee the execution of proper installation/maintenance of displays and literature.
- Conduct training seminars in dealer showrooms.
- Submit weekly status reports showing visits and display updates.
- Work with distribution partners to nurture OEM/dealer relationship.
- Actively participate with industry organizations such as the NKBA.
- Daily travel within territory to support kitchen dealers.
- Some overnight travel required as necessary.
- Occasional travel to trade shows
- Rare overseas travel for training and/or trade shows.
Special Skills Required:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Valid driver's license and vehicle insurance including clean driving record
- Self-starter with the ability to manage own schedule
- Ability to work from home office
- This is a salaried position, goals are not sales number related
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Coverage - partial employee contribution (includes Vision and Dental coverage)
- 2 Weeks Vacation, 8 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days
- 401K with company match
- Dealer Database, Sample Products, Brochures & Marketing Materials
- Company reimbursement for Internet Service Charges, Cell Phone, Mileage, Travel Expenses
- Dues for NKBA membership